GNW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.66%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.046|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||214.3%|
|Net Income (TTM)||518.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.66%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- GENWORTH FINANCIAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Other Events, Financial Statem Dec 10
- Genworth Financial: Incredible Turnaround, Still Attractive Here Seeking Alpha Dec 9
- Genworth Arm Offers Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- HCI to Offer Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Your first trade for Monday CNBC Dec 6
- [video] FMHR Final Trade CNBC Dec 6
- Genworth Holdings Prices $400 Million Senior Notes Offering noodls Dec 6
- A.M. Best Assigns Debt Rating to Genworth Financial, Inc.’s New Senior Notes Business Wire Dec 6
- The 1 Thing Retirees Fear Most Fool Dec 6
- 9:27 am Genworth Financial announced that it has commenced a public offering of senior notes due 2024; size not disclosed Briefing.com Dec 5
GNW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Genworth Financial is up 124.9% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, StanCorp Financial Group up 86.09%, and Lincoln National up 98.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GNW
Pro Report PDF for GNW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GNW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GNW
Did Genworth Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Genworth Financial, Inc. is a financial security company provides insurance and financial services through its holding companies in the US. It engages in offering insurance, wealth management, investment and financial solutions. Genworth distributes its products and services through independent investment advisory professionals and financial professionals affiliated with its retail broker and dealers. The company's underlying mutual funds are distributed through a network of direct sales personals. Genworth's product portfolio includes individual securities, mutual funds, exchange traded funds and variable annuities. The company has its operations across Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Europe, Mexico and the US. Genworth is headquartered at Richmond in Virginia, the US. The company distributes its products and services through financial intermediaries, advisors, independent distributors, affinity groups, and sales specialists. Genworth Financial, Inc. was founded in 2003.