GNVC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3385|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-5.118M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-633.3%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News11/28 12:45
SA Breaking News11/12 08:00
|11/12/2014||Earnings||Genvec Reports Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results|
|08/12/2014||Earnings||Genvec Reports Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results|
|05/12/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 Genvec Inc Earnings Results|
|03/28/2014 10:00 EDT||Misc||Genvec, Inc. Q4 2013 Earning Conference Call|
|03/28/2014||Earnings||Genvec, Inc. Q4 2013 Earning Result|
GNVC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Genvec is up 28.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.09%, Acorda Therapeutics up 5.39%, and Coronado Biosciences up 40.61%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for GNVC
Portfolio Strategies Featuring GNVC
Did Genvec make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.genvec.com
- IR Website: http://ir.genvec.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=124130&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Maryland
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Genvec Inc is a biopharmaceutical company using differentiated, proprietary technologies to create superior therapeutics and vaccines.
GNVC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("GNVC","name")
- Description: =YCI("GNVC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("GNVC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("GNVC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("GNVC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.