GNMK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-11.78%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.8278|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-27.70M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.76%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-233.3%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- GenMark Diagnostics Is Now Oversold (GNMK) The Street Dec 4
- 5 Stocks Spiking on Unusual Volume Nov 14
- GenMark Diagnostics Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- GenMark Diagnostics Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 12
- GENMARK DIAGNOSTICS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Nov 12
- GenMark Diagnostics (GNMK) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c Street Insider Nov 12
- Q3 2013 GENMARK DIAGNOSTICS INC Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 12
- Why I Am Bullish On GenMark Diagnostics Seeking Alpha Nov 11
- GenMark Diagnostics Schedules Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results Conference Call for November 12, 2013 noodls Oct 29
- Hedge Funds Like These 6 Medical Suppliers During Obamacare Rollout Oct 24
GNMK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). GenMark Diagnostics is up 16.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Abbott Laboratories up 23.44%, and Cardiovascular Systems up 176.2%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GNMK
Pro Report PDF for GNMK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GNMK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GNMK
Did GenMark Diagnostics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
GenMark Diagnostics, Inc., is a molecular diagnostics company. It develops and commercializes its proprietary eSensor detection technology.