GNI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-15.02%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||9.779|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-20.07%|
|Net Income (TTM)||14.67M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||76.68%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||13.90%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: FDUS, GNI, MCC, NTLS, TCP The Street Dec 9
- Best 3 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: FDUS, GNI, MCC The Street Nov 29
- 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: FDUS, GNI, MCC, TCRD Nov 19
- GREAT NORTHERN IRON ORE PROPERTIES Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 24
- Q3 2013 Great Northern Iron Ore Properties Earnings Release - Time Not Supplied Oct 24
- Massive Cash Movement Outside Bonds - What's In It For You? Oct 7
- GNI, CLNY, CST, SRC, ITW Sep 25
- Best 5 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: FULL, GNI, BPT, CORR, GSJK Sep 24
- Cash Dividend On The Way From Great Northern Iron Ore Properties (GNI) Sep 24
- Best Of The Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 3 Companies: GNI, CMLP, TCRD Sep 16
GNI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Great Northern Iron Ore is up 20.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Rare Element Resources down 54.92%, and Hi-Crush Partners up 131.3%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GNI
Pro Strategies Featuring GNI
Did Great Northern Iron Ore make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Great Northern Iron Ore Properties is a conventional nonvoting trust. It owns interests in fee, both mineral and non-mineral lands, on the Mesabi Iron Range in northeastern Minnesota.