GNI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||10.29|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||15.44M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||77.92%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|09/26/2014||Dividends||Amount: 2.60, Declared Date: Sep 12 2014, Pay Date: Oct 31 2014|
|07/18/2014||Earnings||Great Northern Iron Ore Reports 2014 Q2 Earning Results|
|06/26/2014||Dividends||Amount: 2.50, Declared Date: Jun 16 2014, Pay Date: Jul 31 2014|
|04/29/2014||Earnings||Great Northern Iron Ore Reports 2014 Q1 Earning Results|
|03/27/2014||Dividends||Amount: 2.25, Declared Date: Mar 14 2014, Pay Date: Apr 30 2014|
|01/30/2014||Earnings||Great Northern Iron Ore Reports 2013 Q4 Earning Results|
|12/27/2013||Dividends||Amount: 2.65, Declared Date: Dec 13 2013, Pay Date: Jan 31 2014|
GNI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Great Northern Iron Ore is down 53.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.27%, Cliffs Natural Resources down 62.18%, and Hi-Crush Partners up 57.74%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for GNI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring GNI
Did Great Northern Iron Ore make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Company Website: http://www.gniop.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Minnesota
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Minnesota
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: All Other Nonmetallic Mineral Mining
- NAICS Code: 212399
- NAICS Industry: Nonmetallic Mineral Mining and Quarrying
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Great Northern Iron Ore Properties is a conventional nonvoting trust. It owns interests in fee, both mineral and non-mineral lands, on the Mesabi Iron Range in northeastern Minnesota.
GNI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("GNI","name")
- Description: =YCI("GNI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("GNI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("GNI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("GNI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.