GNE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.42%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2387|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-3.412M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||27.83%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.78%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why Genie Energy Ltd's Shares Plunged Fool Dec 9
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases Dec 6
- GENIE ENERGY LTD. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 29
- Genie Energy (GNE) Announces Management Changes Business Wire Nov 29
- Genie Energy (GNE) Jumps: Stock Rises 10.3% Nov 26
- Genie Energy (GNE) Jumps: Stock Rises 10.3% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 26
- GENIE ENERGY LTD. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- Genie Energy Ltd's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- Genie Energy Ltd. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 6
- GENIE ENERGY LTD. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibit Nov 6
GNE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Genie Energy is up 77.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Trans Energy down 3.39%, and Pacific Coast Oil Trust down 14.47%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GNE
Pro Strategies Featuring GNE
Did Genie Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Genie Energy Ltd is engaged in developing pioneering technologies to produce clean and affordable transportation fuels from the world's abundant unconventional fuel resources.