GNC Key Stats
- GNC New Member Discount Program Seen Lifting Profits May 20
- Hey Musclehead! 2 Reasons to Buy GNC Holdings May 20
- Vitamins That Cost Pennies a Day Seen Delaying Dementia May 20
- Investing in the Movement Toward a Healthy Nation: George B. Bolton, Portfolio M... May 20
- Analyst Favorites With Strong Buyback Activity: GNC Holdings Ranks As a Top Pick May 16
- Nintendo, Apple, Samsung, Metso: Intellectual Property May 15
- Faltering Relative Strength Is A Subtle, Valuable Sell Signal May 14
- The Right Stock With the Right Products May 13
- GNC HOLDINGS, INC. Financials May 10
- Lawmakers Promise Review of Popular Workout Booster May 9
GNC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). GNC Acquisition is up 21.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.74%, Rite Aid Corporation up 129.4%, and CVS Caremark up 34.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for GNC
Pro Report PDF for GNC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GNC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GNC
Did GNC Acquisition make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?