GNC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.69%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.694|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||26.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||264.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.59%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.81%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.01%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- GNC HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Termination of a Material Definiti Dec 2
- Large-Cap Growth Portfolio Strategy with Twist: the 5 Criteria That Lead to Outperformance Nov 27
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/27: (FRO) (GWPH) (HPQ) Higher; (TLYS) (BLOX) (ADI) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 27
- GNC Holdings, Inc. Announces $500 million Share Repurchase Authorization, Term Loan increase and repricing noodls Nov 26
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/26: (GWPH) (HPQ) (AVAV) Higher; (TLYS) (BLOX) (ADI) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 26
- GNC Holdings (GNC) Approves $500M Buyback Plan Street Insider Nov 26
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/18: (LAMR) (BAX) (IKAN) Upgraded; (NVDA) (MSFT) (SVU) Downgraded Street Insider Nov 18
- Goldman Sachs Assumes GNC Corp. (GNC) at Buy, $70 Price Target Street Insider Nov 18
- See How GNC Holdings Ranks Among Analysts' Top Picks With Strong Buyback Activity Nov 15
- Peltz Trian Fund Lifts Legg Mason (LM) Stake Slightly; Exits Sothebys (BID) and State Street (STT) (more..) Street Insider Nov 14
GNC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). GNC Holdings is up 77.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Walgreens up 62.00%, and Rite Aid up 493.9%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GNC
Pro Report PDF for GNC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GNC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GNC
Did GNC Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
GNC Holdings Inc is a global specialty retailer of health and wellness products, including VMHS products, sports nutrition products, and diet products. The Company’s business segments include: Retail, Franchising and Manufacturing/Wholesale.