GMO Key Stats
- General Moly Announces Results of an Optional Mine Planning Scenario with Improved Economics for Mt. Hope Project, Should the Molybdenum Market See Sustained Lower Prices Business Wire 02/25 17:00 ET
- 5 Stocks Setting Up to Break Out The Street 02/14 08:27 ET
- Weakness Seen in North American Palladium (PAL): Stock Tumbles 10.6% - Tale of the Tape Zacks 02/03 02:52 ET
- North American Palladium (PAL) Crumbles: Stock Drops 18.1% - Tale of the Tape Zacks 01/31 02:55 ET
- Freeport-McMoRan Held at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks 01/27 10:20 ET
- Uranerz Energy (URZ) Jumps: Stock Rises 7.7% - Tale of the Tape Zacks 01/24 03:25 ET
- Freeport Beats on Q4 Earnings, Misses on Sales - Analyst Blog Zacks 01/22 07:45 ET
- Alcoa Shoots Up on JPMorgan Upgrade - Analyst Blog Zacks 01/22 06:10 ET
- Golden Star (GSS) Catches Eye: Stock Surges 25.4% - Tale of the Tape Zacks 01/22 03:25 ET
- Lake Shore Gold (LSG) Worth Watching: Stock Rises 7.5% - Tale of the Tape Zacks 01/21 03:25 ET
GMO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). General Moly is down 56.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, McEwen Mining up 18.50%, and Stillwater Mining up 17.12%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GMO
Pro Strategies Featuring GMO
Did General Moly make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
General Moly, Inc. is engaged in the business of the exploration, development and mining of properties mainly containing molybdenum in the United States.