GMO Key Stats
SA Breaking News03/23 08:42
Business Wire03/17 07:59
SA Breaking News03/11 08:10
Business Wire03/11 07:59
Business Wire02/10 07:59
|03/11/2015||Earnings||General Moly Inc Fourth Quarter Earnings Results in 2014|
|11/03/2014||Earnings||General Moly Inc. Q3 2014 Earnings Results|
|08/04/2014||Earnings||General Moly Inc. Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|06/19/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for General Moly Inc|
|05/06/2014||Earnings||General Moly Inc Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
GMO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). General Moly is down 53.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.76%, Globe Specialty Metals down 8.04%, and Molycorp down 93.21%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for GMO
Portfolio Strategies Featuring GMO
Did General Moly make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Company Website: http://www.generalmoly.com
- IR Website: http://investor.generalmoly.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=181598&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: All Other Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212299
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
General Moly Inc is engaged in the business of the exploration, development and mining of properties containing molybdenum in the United States.
GMO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("GMO","name")
- Description: =YCI("GMO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("GMO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("GMO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("GMO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.