GMO Key Stats
Business Wire09/24 17:00
Business Wire08/06 08:00
Business Wire08/04 08:00
|11/03/2014||Earnings||General Moly Inc. Q3 2014 Earnings Results|
|08/04/2014||Earnings||General Moly Inc. Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|06/19/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for General Moly Inc|
|05/06/2014||Earnings||General Moly Inc Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
|03/12/2014||Earnings||General Moly, Inc. Q4 2013 Earning Result|
GMO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). General Moly is down 74.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.74%, NX Uranium down 78.17%, and Gallery Resources up 100.0%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for GMO
Portfolio Strategies Featuring GMO
Did General Moly make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Company Website: http://www.generalmoly.com
- IR Website: http://investor.generalmoly.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=181598&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: All Other Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212299
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
General Moly, Inc., is engaged in the business of the exploration, development and mining of properties mainly containing molybdenum in the United States.
GMO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("GMO","name")
- Description: =YCI("GMO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("GMO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("GMO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("GMO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.