GMCR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.61%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.158|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||42.62%|
|Net Income (TTM)||483.23M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.05%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.12%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.37%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Keurig Cold (GMCR) Viewed as Opportunity by Coca-Cola (KO); Analyst Comments Street Insider 9:58 AM
- Philip Morris to Buy Russian Stake - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Green Mountain (GMCR) Trades Higher into Beverage Conference Presentation Street Insider Dec 9
- Insiders are Buying This Stock Heavily...Should You? Fool Dec 9
- Will Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. (GMCR) Continue to Surge Higher? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 9
- SodaStream, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Deckers Outdoors: 3 Heavily Shorted Battleground Stocks Fool Dec 7
- Most active Nasdaq-traded stocks Dec 6
- Will Starbucks’ Rally Continue? Fool Dec 6
- Is Green Mountain Coffee Going to $106? Fool Dec 6
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: AEM AMGN LNG GMCR DG FNSR The Street Dec 6
GMCR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Green Mntn Coffee Roaster is up 92.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.92%, Treehouse Foods up 33.85%, and Kraft Foods Group up 25.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GMCR
Pro Report PDF for GMCR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GMCR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GMCR
Did Green Mntn Coffee Roaster make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters is a publicly traded brand of coffee based at Waterbury in the U.S. state of Vermont. The brand specializes in organic, fair trade, and specialty gourmet coffees. The Company operates in three segments: the Specialty Coffee business unit (SCBU), the Keurig business unit (KBU) and the Canadian business unit (CBU). Keurig is a wholly owned subsidiary of Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc., and sells many of their coffee varieties as K-Cups. In June 2009, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters had annual revenue exceeding $715 million. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Waterbury, Vermont.