GLYC Key Stats
Business Wire12/04 09:00
GLYC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). GlycoMimetics is down 28.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.53%, Flamel Technologies up 40.17%, and Ruthigen up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for GLYC
Portfolio Strategies Featuring GLYC
Did GlycoMimetics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.glycomimetics.com
- IR Website: http://ir.glycomimetics.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Maryland
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
GlycoMimetics Inc is a clinical stage biotechnology company. The Company is engaged in discovery and development of novel glycomimetic drugs to address unmet medical needs resulting from diseases in which carbohydrate biology plays a key role.
GLYC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("GLYC","name")
- Description: =YCI("GLYC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("GLYC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("GLYC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("GLYC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.