GLYC Key Stats
GLYC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). GlycoMimetics is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.29%, Achillion Pharmaceuticals up 350.7%, and Trevena up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for GLYC
Portfolio Strategies Featuring GLYC
Did GlycoMimetics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.glycomimetics.com
- IR Website: http://ir.glycomimetics.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Maryland
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
GlycoMimetics Inc is a clinical stage biotechnology company. The Company is engaged in discovery and development of novel glycomimetic drugs to address unmet medical needs resulting from diseases in which carbohydrate biology plays a key role.
GLYC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("GLYC","name")
- Description: =YCI("GLYC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("GLYC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("GLYC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("GLYC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.