GLW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.42%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.196|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-22.22%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.787B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||43.59%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.74%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.35%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 2 Big Dividend Payers on Sale Now The Street Dec 12
- Cisco among tech losses after Citigroup says sell MarketWatch Dec 11
- Corning Becomes #102 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing Molson Coors Brewing The Street Dec 11
- Owens Corning Recognized by Corporate Equality Index for 10th year noodls Dec 11
- Corning Continues Winning Streak with DAS Thomson Reuters ONE Dec 11
- Citi Assumes Corning (GLW) at Neutral Street Insider Dec 11
- Here's What This Billion-Dollar Market Wizard Has Been Buying Fool Dec 10
- Barclays' Top Stock Picks for 2014 in Every Sector Street Insider Dec 10
- Corning Inc (GLW): Today's Featured Electronics Winner The Street Dec 10
- Interesting December Stock Options for Corning Dec 9
GLW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Corning is up 38.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Apple up 6.15%, and Intel up 19.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GLW
Pro Report PDF for GLW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GLW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GLW
Did Corning make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Corning Incorporated is an American manufacturer of glass, ceramics and related materials, primarily for industrial and scientific applications. The company was known as Corning Glass Works until 1989, when it changed its name to Corning Incorporated. In 1998 Corning divested itself of its consumer lines of CorningWare and Corelle tableware and Pyrex cookware selling them to World Kitchen, but still holds an interest of about 8%. As of 2008 Corning had five major business sectors: Display Technologies, Environmental Technologies, Life Sciences, Telecommunications and Specialty Materials. Corning is also involved in several joint equity ventures, including Dow Corning and two companies, Quest Diagnostics and Covance, that were spun off from Corning. Corning Incorporated was founded in 1851 and is based in Corning, New York.