GLW Key Stats
- 3 Tech Stock Stories for Friday Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 17
- PPG says court issues opinion on Pittsburgh Corning reorganization May 17
- Why Corning Is A Sell Above $15 And A Buy At $13 Or Less May 17
- CORNING INC /NY Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events May 17
- A stretched Samsung chases rival Apple's suppliers May 16
- Corning Introduces Corning Lotus(TM) XT Glass and Showcases Glass Innovations at... May 16
- Here's What the Biggest Hedge Fund Has Been Buying May 15
- Three Value-Presenting Stocks With Upgrades on Monday Fool May 15
- Fitch Affirms Corning's IDR at 'A-'; Outlook Stable May 14
- Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: ESRX AZO TSLA GLW GOOG CMG (Update 1) May 13
GLW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Corning is up 29.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, ABB up 43.32%, and TE Connectivity up 49.93%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for GLW
Pro Report PDF for GLW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GLW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GLW
Did Corning make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Corning Incorporated is an American manufacturer of glass, ceramics and related materials, primarily for industrial and scientific applications. The company was known as Corning Glass Works until 1989, when it changed its name to Corning Incorporated. In 1998 Corning divested itself of its consumer lines of CorningWare and Corelle tableware and Pyrex cookware selling them to World Kitchen, but still holds an interest of about 8%. As of 2008 Corning had five major business sectors: Display Technologies, Environmental Technologies, Life Sciences, Telecommunications and Specialty Materials. Corning is also involved in several joint equity ventures, including Dow Corning and two companies, Quest Diagnostics and Covance, that were spun off from Corning. Corning Incorporated was founded in 1851 and is based in Corning, New York.