GLUU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-16.77%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3376|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-23.45M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||58.78%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-36.68%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Glu Mobile to Present at Wedbush California Dreamin’ Consumer Conference noodls Dec 2
- Glu Mobile (GLUU) Sees Big Opportunity with Games for Google Glass Street Insider Nov 27
- More Delays at Glu Mobile Sabotage a Great Deer Hunt Fool Nov 25
- [video] Glu Mobile Releases First Game for Google Glass Bloomberg Nov 19
- Glu Mobile Announces Spellista; First Game Developed for Google Glass GDK noodls Nov 19
- Glu Mobile Partners with Kim Kardashian for Celebrity Lifestyle Game noodls Nov 18
- Glu Mobile (GLUU) Plans New Kim Kardashian Mobile Game Street Insider Nov 18
- Investors are betting against Glu Mobile Inc. (GLUU), Should You? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 18
- GLU MOBILE INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- A Bright Future For Glu Mobile Seeking Alpha Nov 7
GLUU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Glu Mobile is up 34.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Zynga up 60.56%, and Electronic Arts up 50.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GLUU
Pro Strategies Featuring GLUU
Did Glu Mobile make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Glu Mobile, Inc., designs, markets and sells mobile games. It creates mobile games and related applications based on third-party licensed brands and other intellectual property, as well as its own original brands and intellectual property.