GLRE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.07%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.138|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||21.95%|
|Net Income (TTM)||81.17M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.50%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 1 Sector Luring Hedge Fund Managers Fool Dec 4
- Where the Money Is: December 4 Fool Dec 4
- 4 Small-Cap Stocks for Your Radar Fool Nov 23
- Where the Money Is: November 21 Fool Nov 21
- Apollo takes a leaf out of Warren Buffett's book Financial Times Nov 11
- Loeb, Einhorn, Cohen, Ackman Gain In October Nov 11
- What Warren Buffett and His Competitors Care About Fool Nov 5
- Kapito Says Almost Half in BlackRock Investor Survey in Cash Nov 1
- Greenlight Capital Re's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- Einhorn Pares Bet on Stock Rally After ‘Relentless Climb’ Oct 31
GLRE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Greenlight Capital Re is up 43.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Hallmark Financial up 12.45%, and Proassurance up 16.06%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GLRE
Pro Report PDF for GLRE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GLRE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GLRE
Did Greenlight Capital Re make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Greenlight Capital Re, Ltd., through its subsidiaries, operates in the property and casualty reinsurance business in the United States, Europe, the Caribbean, and internationally. It has two subsidiary companies; Greenlight Reinsurance, Ltd. located in Grand Cayman and Greenlight Reinsurance Ireland, Ltd. located in Dublin, Ireland. Greenlight Capital Re, Ltd. sells its products primarily through reinsurance brokers. It was founded on July 13, 2004 and is headquartered in George Town, Cayman Islands.