GLPW Key Stats
- GLOBAL POWER EQUIPMENT GROUP INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a... May 14
- William Blair Upgrades Global Power Equipment (GLPW) to Outperform Street Insider May 13
- Global Power Equipment Group Earnings Call Nuggets: Research & Development, Ship... May 12
- Global Power Equipment Group Goes Negative May 10
- Global Power Equipment Group Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Cal... May 10
- Global Power Equipment reports total backlog $387.3M as of March 31 May 9
- Global Power Equipment Group Reports 12% Increase in Revenue for First Quarter 2... May 9
- Global Power Equipment Group Named Top Dividend Stock With Insider Buying and 2.... May 9
- GLOBAL POWER EQUIPMENT GROUP INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
- Q1 2013 Global Power Equipment Group Inc. Earnings Release - After Market Close May 9
GLPW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Global Power Equipment Group is down 3.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.45%, Active Power up 26.13%, and Sun Hydraulics up 43.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for GLPW
Pro Report PDF for GLPW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GLPW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GLPW
Did Global Power Equipment Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?