GLF Key Stats
- 6 Energy Services Stocks to Sell Now Investor Place May 16
- GULFMARK OFFSHORE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial St... May 14
- 6 Energy Services Stocks to Sell Now Investor Place May 9
- Oil States International Tops Offshore Service Rally May 3
- GULFMARK OFFSHORE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial St... May 1
- GulfMark Offshore Incorporated's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Earnings Results - Earnin... Apr 30
- GulfMark Offshore Earnings Call scheduled for 9:00 am ET today Apr 30
- GULFMARK OFFSHORE INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Apr 30
- Gulfmark Offshore, Inc. (GLF) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Issues Solid Outlook Street Insider Apr 30
- Gulfmark Offshore Beats on Both Top and Bottom Lines Fool Apr 30
GLF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). GulfMark Offshore is up 29.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Halliburton Company up 52.59%, and Hornbeck Offshore Services up 53.63%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for GLF
Pro Report PDF for GLF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GLF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GLF
Did GulfMark Offshore make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
GulfMark Offshore Inc. owns, operates and manages a modern fleet of offshore support vessels that include: Platform Supply, Anchor Handling Towing Supply, Fast Supply/Crewboats and Specialty Vessels. Its primary business is marine transportation services in support of the upstream oil and gas industry. With a global presence, high-spec fleet, operations expertise and the financial flexibility to pursue opportunities, it is well positioned to benefit from worldwide demand for offshore marine services. Its versatile fleet is one of the youngest and most capable in the industry. It continues to grow by building or acquiring technologically advanced vessels that are equipped to meet emerging industry demands. The company operates through three reportable segments: North Sea, Southeast Asia and Americas. The company was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.