GLF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||19.57%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.534|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||151.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||40.13M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||52.67%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.15%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Gulfmark Offshore, Inc. (GLF) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield Street Insider Dec 11
- GulfMark Offshore Announces Quarterly Dividend on Common Stock noodls Dec 10
- YieldBoost GulfMark Offshore From 2% To 12.9% Using Options Nov 26
- [$$] On the Mark in Offshore Waters Nov 9
- This Weekend's Barron's: Special Report on Retirement -- Protecting Your Portfolio ~ Devon Energy Is A Cheap U.S. Oil Play ~ Four Companies that Look Underpriced Based on Their Cash Flow Nov 9
- Insider Trading Alert - GLF, ABC, MXIM, IDTI And RFMD Traded By Insiders Nov 6
- GULFMARK OFFSHORE INC Financials Oct 26
- GULFMARK OFFSHORE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 24
- GULFMARK OFFSHORE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exh Oct 23
- Why GulfMark Offshore's Shares Sank Fool Oct 23
GLF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). GulfMark Offshore is up 55.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Dril-Quip up 50.70%, and Schlumberger up 21.05%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GLF
Pro Report PDF for GLF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GLF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GLF
Did GulfMark Offshore make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
GulfMark Offshore Inc. owns, operates and manages a modern fleet of offshore support vessels that include: Platform Supply, Anchor Handling Towing Supply, Fast Supply/Crewboats and Specialty Vessels. Its primary business is marine transportation services in support of the upstream oil and gas industry. With a global presence, high-spec fleet, operations expertise and the financial flexibility to pursue opportunities, it is well positioned to benefit from worldwide demand for offshore marine services. Its versatile fleet is one of the youngest and most capable in the industry. It continues to grow by building or acquiring technologically advanced vessels that are equipped to meet emerging industry demands. The company operates through three reportable segments: North Sea, Southeast Asia and Americas. The company was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.