GLDC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.32%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1116|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.235M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||50.29%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.20%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.10%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- GOLDEN ENTERPRISES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 10
- Golden Enterprises About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (GLDC) Oct 1
- GOLDEN ENTERPRISES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Sep 24
- GOLDEN ENTERPRISES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Sep 19
- Golden Enterprises Announces Quarterly Results Business Wire Sep 19
- GOLDEN ENTERPRISES INC Files SEC form 10-K/A, Annual Report Sep 13
- Nothing Goes Together Better Than Coffee, Chocolate And Cash Aug 26
- GOLDEN ENTERPRISES INC Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Aug 22
- Golden Enterprises Announces Quarterly and Annual Results Business Wire Jul 18
- GOLDEN ENTERPRISES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Jul 18
GLDC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Golden Enterprises is up 24.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Bridgford Foods up 43.68%, and Diamond Foods up 73.94%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GLDC
Pro Strategies Featuring GLDC
Did Golden Enterprises make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Golden Enterprises, Inc., is a producer, marketer, and distributor of snack products in the Southeastern United States. The Company manufactures and distributes salted snack items, such as potato chips, tortilla chips, corn chips & among others.