GKNT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||29.57%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1125|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||0.753M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.00%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-6.42%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Many Online Retail Stocks Not Feeling Cyber Monday Love Fox Business Dec 2
- eBay, Westfield to Launch Digital Storefronts - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Strength Seen in Autobytel (ABTL): Stock Rises 7.4% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 26
- Priceline's Explore App for iPad - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Friday Nov 15
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Friday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 15
- ThinkGeek Lists the Top Gifts and Gear That Geeks Need noodls Nov 13
- Geeknet Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 8
- Geeknet, Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 8
- Geeknet Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 8
GKNT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Geeknet is up 13.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.57%, Autobytel up 216.5%, and Google up 54.67%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GKNT
Pro Strategies Featuring GKNT
Did Geeknet make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Geeknet Inc. operates an online network for the global geek community comprising technology professionals, technology enthusiasts, and general consumers of technology-oriented goods, services, and media.