GKNT Key Stats
- GEEKNET, INC Financials May 17
- Geeknet Inc. Stock Downgraded (GKNT) May 15
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Oleg Firer, CEO of Net Element Internation... May 13
- GEEKNET, INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Hol... May 9
- GEEKNET, INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- Geeknet Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 8
- Q1 2013 Geeknet, Inc. Earnings Release - Before Market Open May 8
- Geeknet, Inc. (GKNT) Posts Q1 Loss of 35c/Share Street Insider May 8
- Geeknet Announces First Quarter 2013 Financial Results PR Newswire May 8
- GEEKNET, INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, ... May 8
GKNT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Geeknet is down 0.89% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Net Element International down 39.84%, and Kayak Software up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for GKNT
Pro Report PDF for GKNT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GKNT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GKNT
Did Geeknet make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Geeknet, Inc. is a Fairfax County, Virginia-based company that owns the online retailer ThinkGeek. Formerly known as VA Research, VA Linux Systems, VA Software, and SourceForge, Inc., it was founded in 1993. It was formerly headquartered in Mountain View, California.