GIMO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.271|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-40.79M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||76.51%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.67%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News03/09 09:52
|06/12/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Gigamon Inc|
GIMO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Gigamon is down 29.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.76%, Alcatel-Lucent down 4.64%, and Riverbed Technology up 8.57%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for GIMO
Portfolio Strategies Featuring GIMO
Did Gigamon make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Communication Equipment
- Company Website: http://www.gigamon.com
- IR Website: http://investor.gigamon.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=251476&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- NAICS Code: 518210
- NAICS Industry: Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- NAICS Sector: Information
Gigamon Inc develops a solution that delivers visibility of traffic across networks. Its solution, Unified Visibility Fabric, consists of a distributed system of nodes that enables level of visibility, modification and control of network traffic.
GIMO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("GIMO","name")
- Description: =YCI("GIMO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("GIMO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("GIMO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("GIMO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.