GILT Key Stats
- Hedge Funds Are Selling 2 Foreign Tech Stocks That May Be Undervalued Seeking Alpha May 21
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 20
- Interesting GILT Put For July May 20
- Gilat Satellite Networks Is Now Oversold (GILT) May 9
- Gilat Satellite Networks' CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcri... May 8
- Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd (GILT) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS Street Insider May 8
- Gilat Announces First Quarter 2013 Results GlobeNewswire May 8
- Q1 2013 Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd Earnings Release - Before Market Open May 8
- Gilat Satellite Networks Earnings Preview: Get Ahead of the Analysts Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 7
- NordNet Deploys Gilat's SkyEdge II-c VSATs for High-End Broadband-Over-Satellite... Apr 30
GILT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Gilat Satellite Networks is up 40.16% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.45%, Anaren up 28.58%, and Technical Communications up 1.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for GILT
Pro Report PDF for GILT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GILT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GILT
Did Gilat Satellite Networks make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Gilat Satellite Networks is a public company headquartered in Israel that develops and sells VSAT satellite ground stations and related equipment. Its shares are traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market and on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange. Gilat Satellite Networks was founded in 1987 by brothers Joshua and Amiram Levinberg, Yoel Gat, Shlomo Tirosh, Arik Keshet, and Gideon Kaplan. In its early days, Gilat struggled to compete with larger and better-established companies the likes of EchoStar. In 2000, Gilat introduced an innovation involving VSAT technology allowing remote locations, such as the Havasupai Reservation in Arizona and rural communities in Brazil, to access the internet at high speeds. In 2011 Gilat announced the creation of a new division, headed by Brigadier General Moshe Tamir, expanding its presence in the U.S. defense market.