GIII Key Stats
- Top Stocks with Big Potential Catch-Up Moves - Screen of the Week Zacks May 21
- July Options Now Available For G-III Apparel Group (GIII) May 20
- Some Numbers at G-III Apparel Group that Make Your Stock Look Good Fool May 20
- Don't Get Too Worked Up Over G-III Apparel Group's Earnings Fool May 2
- Nike Reaches All-Time High Apr 30
- Nike Reaches All-Time High - Analyst Blog Zacks Apr 30
- V.F. Corp's 1Q Earnings Surge, Rev Lags Apr 26
- V.F. Corp's 1Q Earnings Surge, Rev Lags - Analyst Blog Zacks Apr 26
- Coach Surges On Strong China Sales, Profit Up 10% Apr 23
- Coach's Earnings Beats Estimate Apr 23
GIII Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). G-III Apparel Group is up 69.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Gildan Activewear up 64.36%, and Hanesbrands up 85.99%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for GIII
Pro Report PDF for GIII
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GIII Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GIII
Did G-III Apparel Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
G-III Apparel Group Ltd. designs, manufactures and markets women's and men's apparel. Its product offerings primarily include outerwear, women's sportswear and dresses, including coats, jackets, pants, women's suits and women's performance wear. It also markets accessories, including women's handbags and small leather goods, luggage and men's carrying cases. The company sell its products under licensed brands, its own brands and private retail labels. It provides apparel under recognized brands to a cross section of leading retailers, such as Macy's, Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom, Lord & Taylor, The Bon-Ton Stores, Dillards, JC Penney and Kohl's. The company's other owned brands include Jessica Howard, Eliza J, Black Rivet, G-III, G-III Sports by Carl Banks and Winlit. G-III Apparel Group was founded in 1956 by Aron Goldfarb and is headquartered in New York, NY.