GIG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-27.03%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1188|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-2.543M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||59.31%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||48.15%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/26: (MBIS) (ECTE) (ELTK) Higher; (ZX) (NUAN) (SSN) Lower Street Insider Nov 26
- Roth Capital Starts GigOptix (GIG) at Buy Street Insider Nov 25
- Craig-Hallum Starts GigOptix (GIG) at Buy Street Insider Nov 25
- GIGOPTIX, INC. Financials Nov 20
- GIGOPTIX, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Nov 15
- GigOptix, Inc. Ranked 305th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2013 Technology Fast 500™ noodls Nov 13
- GIGOPTIX, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- 5 Stocks Under $10 to Trade for Breakouts Nov 1
- Gigoptix, Inc. (GIG) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.03 Street Insider Oct 28
- GigOptix, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 5:00 pm ET today Oct 28
GIG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). GigOptix is down 14.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.78%, Rubicon Technology up 42.06%, and LTX-Credence up 21.94%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GIG
Pro Strategies Featuring GIG
Did GigOptix make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
GigOptix Inc., fabless supplier of semiconductor components that enable high speed information streaming over network infrastructures. Its business is made of two product lines: High-Speed Communication products and Industrial products.