GHL Key Stats
- As Gleacher Vote Nears, A Tale of the Little Bank That Couldn't May 22
- Greenhill & Co Inc. Stock Downgraded (GHL) May 22
- For Yield And Value, It's The Best Investment Bank You've Never Heard Of May 21
- [video] Fast Money Final Trade May 17
- Your First Move for Monday May 17
- 3i Increases Cost Savings Targets to 60 Million Pounds in 2014 May 16
- BUYOUTS-Miami entrepreneur seeks $250 mln for debut cybersecurity May 15
- The Upside Potential for This Investment Bank May 13
- Greenhill’s Deal Savvy Makes Adviser a Target: Real M&A May 9
- Greenhill Management Releases Investor Presentation PR Newswire May 6
GHL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Greenhill is up 52.11% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Evercore Partners up 65.64%, and Lazard up 48.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for GHL
Pro Report PDF for GHL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GHL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GHL
Did Greenhill make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Greenhill & Co., Inc. is an independent investment bank focused on providing financial advice on significant mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, financings and capital raisings to corporations, partnerships, institutions and governments. The firm competes primarily against other M&A specialists like Lazard, Houlihan Lokey, Evercore Partners, and Moelis & Co. as well as financial conglomerates like Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and JPMorgan. The company through its financing advisory and restructuring practice advises debtors, creditors and companies experiencing financial distress as well as potential acquirers of distressed companies and assets. It exited from Merchant Banking business on December 31. 2010. The company was founded by Robert F. Greenhill in January 1996 and is headquartered in New York, NY.