GHDX Key Stats
- GENOMIC HEALTH INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Securi... Jun 10
- Rest in Peace, Medicare? Fool Jun 8
- Synta Pharmaceuticals Director Buys 756K Shares and 3 Insider Buys to Note Jun 7
- Genomic Health Director Buys More Than 128K Shares and 4 Insider Trades to Note Jun 5
- Genomic Health Director Buys More Than 51K Shares and 4 Insider Trades to Note Jun 4
- Genomic Health Director Buys 47K Shares and 4 Insider Trades to Note May 31
- Genomic Health Announces Results of Ten Studies in Breast, Prostate and Colon Ca... May 31
- Jefferies Assumes Genomic Health Inc. (GHDX) at Hold Street Insider May 31
- Genomic Health Director Buys More Than 74K Shares and 4 Insider Trades to Note May 30
- Genomic Health to Present at Two Upcoming Investor Conferences PR Newswire May 28
GHDX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Genomic Health is down 0.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, WuXi PharmaTech up 49.29%, and Abaxis up 38.99%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for GHDX
Pro Report PDF for GHDX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GHDX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GHDX
Did Genomic Health make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Genomic Health, Inc. is a molecular diagnostics company focused on the global development and commercialization of genomic-based clinical laboratory services that analyze the underlying biology of cancer allowing physicians and patients to make individualized treatment decisions. The company was founded by Patrick Terry in August 2000 and is headquartered in Redwood City, California.