GGS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-22.37%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.133|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-80.14M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.80%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-34.55%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- GLOBAL GEOPHYSICAL SERVICES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Dec 9
- 4:56 pm Global Geophysical prices $8 mln of non-convertible perpetual preferred stock Dec 9
- GLOBAL GEOPHYSICAL SERVICES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 6
- Global Geophysical Services, Inc. Prices $8.0 Million of Non-Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock GlobeNewswire Dec 6
- GLOBAL GEOPHYSICAL SERVICES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 4
- Global Geophysical Services, Inc. Announces Public Offering of Non-Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock noodls Dec 4
- Business Services Stock Outlook - Nov 2013 - Industry Outlook Zacks Nov 21
- Business Services Stock Outlook - Nov 2013 - Zacks Analyst Interviews Zacks Nov 21
- GLOBAL GEOPHYSICAL SERVICES INC Financials Nov 19
- Global Geophysical Services, Inc. Files Shelf Registration on Form S-3 noodls Nov 18
GGS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Global Geophysical is down 65.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, and Bangkok Aviation Fuel up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
You may also be interested in these GGS related companies
Pro Ratings for GGS
Pro Strategies Featuring GGS
Did Global Geophysical make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Global Geophysical Services, Inc., and its subsidiaries provide an integrated suite of seismic data solutions to the global oil and gas industry, including the Company's resolution Reservoir Grade® (‘RG3D’) seismic solutions.