GGP Key Stats
- Will General Growth Properties Catch Up To Simon Property? Jun 18
- Besides Herbalife, What Else Do You Need to Know About Bill Ackman? Fool Jun 17
- Analysis: Why bankrupt W.R. Grace is thriving Jun 16
- Analysis - Why bankrupt W.R. Grace is thriving Jun 16
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 06/13: (BBRY) (ROST) (GILD) Upgraded; (MPW) (SWY)... Jun 13
- Evercore Partners Upgrades General Growth Properties (GGP) to Equal Weight Street Insider Jun 13
- Should We Follow Howard Hughes' CEO Into the Company? Fool Jun 10
- Simon Property Group A Long-Term Buy Jun 7
- General Growth looking at urban retail property: CEO Jun 6
- General Growth looking at urban retail property -CEO Jun 6
GGP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). General Growth Properties is up 22.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Simon Property Group up 11.64%, and Rouse Properties up 48.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for GGP
Pro Report PDF for GGP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GGP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GGP
Did General Growth Properties make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
General Growth Properties, Inc. is an American real estate investment trust, headquartered at 110 North Wacker Drive in Chicago, Illinois, a historic building designed by architectural firm Graham, Anderson, Probst & White. It owns and manages shopping malls throughout the United States.