GGP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.33%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2543|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||257.54M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||82.05%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.43%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.64%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Stocks Driving The Real Estate Industry Higher The Street Dec 9
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple? Street Insider Dec 6
- Investors await Facebook S&P 500 Listing CNNMoney.com Dec 6
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained Street Insider Dec 5
- General Growth Properties Inc (GGP): Today's Featured Financial Winner The Street Dec 5
- Snubbed? S&P 500 Declines to 'Friend' Facebook Fox Business Dec 5
- US STOCKS-Wall St to open lower after claims, GDP data Dec 5
- US STOCKS-Futures little changed before initial claims, GDP data Reuters Dec 5
- General Growth Properties added to S&P 500 index Dec 4
- On The Fly: After Hours Movers theflyonthewall.com Dec 4
GGP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). General Growth Properties is up 8.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Simon Property Group up 2.52%, and Rouse Properties Inc up 55.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GGP
Pro Report PDF for GGP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GGP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GGP
Did General Growth Properties make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
General Growth Properties, Inc is a real estate investment trust, which operates, manages, develops and acquires retail and other rental properties, shopping centers, which are located throughout the United States.