GGB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.25%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3182|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||37.77%|
|Net Income (TTM)||581.11M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.62%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.67%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.48%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Today's Top Performers In Basic Materials The Street Dec 5
- - Investment announcement in Minas Gerais noodls Nov 28
- Gerdau Maintained at Neutral Nov 21
- Gerdau Maintained at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- Insteel Survived The Bad Times And Can Look Forward To Better Days Nov 20
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: HMH, CXE, GOOD, SDT, GGB Nov 11
- Long-term trade supports Gerdau Nov 11
- Your first trade for Monday CNBC Nov 1
- [video] Fast Money Final Trade CNBC Nov 1
- GERDAU'S NET REVENUE GROWS TO R$ 10.5 BILLION IN 3rd QUARTER noodls Oct 31
GGB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Gerdau is down 10.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Companhia Siderurgica up 16.73%, and Gibraltar Industries up 21.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GGB
Pro Report PDF for GGB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GGB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GGB
Did Gerdau make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Gerdau is the leading company in the production of long steel in the Americas and one of the major suppliers of specialty long steel in the world. With more than 45,000 employees, Gerdau has an installed capacity of more than 25 million metric tons of steel and it is the largest recycler in Latin America, and around the world, it transforms millions of metric tons of scrap into steel every year. More than a century ago, Gerdau began its expansion path and now has a presence in 14 countries: Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, India, Mexico, Peru, Spain, U.S., Uruguay and Venezuela. With over 140,000 shareholders, Gerdau's public companies are listed on the stock exchanges of São Paulo, New York, Madrid, and Lima. The company was founded in 1901 and is based in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Gerdau S.A. operates as a subsidiary of Metalurgica Gerdau S.A.