GGAL Key Stats
- GGAL Crosses Above Key Moving Average Level May 15
- Banking in Buenos Aires? Buyer Beware Fool May 14
- Grupo Financiero Galicia's Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call ... May 13
- Argentina's Galicia 1st-qtr net profit rises but below market view May 9
- GRUPO FINANCIERO GALICIA SA Financials May 7
- GFG RESULTS OF THE SHAREHOLDERS' MEETING noodls Apr 17
- How Could A Technical Default Impact Valuations? Apr 8
- GFG Material Event noodls Apr 5
- GFG PROPOSAL SUMMARY OF THE SHAREHOLDERS' MEETING noodls Mar 26
- Profitability Holds in Western Banking Sector: Banks Navigate a Challenging Oper... Mar 7
GGAL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Grupo Financiero Galicia is up 16.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, BBVA Banco Frances up 2.78%, and Macro Bank up 6.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for GGAL
Pro Report PDF for GGAL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GGAL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GGAL
Did Grupo Financiero Galicia make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. operates as the holding company for Banco de Galicia y Buenos Aires S.A. that provides financial products and services to corporations, small and medium sized companies, and individuals. The company offers various retail banking products and services, including checking and savings accounts, credit and debit cards, and payroll direct deposit; and loans comprising loans to the non-financial public sector, loans to the financial sector, and loans to the non-financial private sector and residents abroad, which consist of overdrafts, promissory notes, mortgage loans, pledge loans, credit card loans, and personal loans. The company was founded on September 14, 1999 and is headquartered at Buenos Aires, Argentina.