GGAL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.117|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||395.84M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.00%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.23%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Dow Jones07/31 11:12
Dow Jones07/25 16:05
Dow Jones07/25 15:37
|08/07/2014||Earnings||Grupo Financiero Galicia SA 2Q2014 Earning Result|
|05/22/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.0292, Declared Date: May 19 2014|
|05/08/2014||Earnings||Grupo Financiero Galicia SA 1Q2014 Earning Result|
|03/11/2014||Misc||Annual Report 2013|
|02/18/2014||Earnings||Grupo Financiero Galicia Q4 2013 Earning Result|
|11/21/2013||Misc||EGM Event for Grupo Financiero Galicia|
|11/07/2013||Earnings||Gfgâ´s Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2013|
GGAL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Grupo Financiero Galicia is up 88.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.86%, BBVA Banco Frances up 114.4%, and Macro Bank up 92.10%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for GGAL
PDF Report for GGAL
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GGAL Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring GGAL
Did Grupo Financiero Galicia make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - Latin America
- Company Website: http://www.gfgsa.com
- IR Website: http://www.gfgsa.com/en/Document/FinancialResultsList
- HQ Country: Argentina
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Argentina
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
Grupo Financiero Galicia SA, through its subsidiaries, provides banking, insurance, and investment services. It offers financial products and services to large corporations, small and medium-sized companies, and individuals.
GGAL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("GGAL","name")
- Description: =YCI("GGAL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("GGAL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("GGAL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("GGAL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.