GG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-27.54%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.443|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-100.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.116B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.19%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.54%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.82%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Goldcorp, Ship Finance International and LinnCo 10:02 AM
- Goldcorp's Management Presents at Scotiabank Mining Conference 2013 (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Duncan Middlemiss, President and CEO of St Andrew Goldfields Ltd. (SAS.TO) Wall Street Transcript Dec 3
- Goldcorp is Oversold Forbes Dec 3
- Global Gold Mine And Deposit Rankings 2013 Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Basic Materials Sector Downward The Street Dec 3
- Gold, Gold Miners Taken to Cleaners Ahead of Key Economic Data (NEM) (AUY) (GG) ( Street Insider Dec 2
- Goldcorp declares twelfth monthly dividend payment for 2013 noodls Dec 2
- Daily Dividend Report: GG, BXP, RRC, AVIV, CWCO Forbes Dec 2
- Goldcorp Inc. (GG): Today's Featured Basic Materials Laggard The Street Dec 2
GG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Goldcorp is down 41.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.64%, Barrick Gold down 52.44%, and Gold Fields down 63.15%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GG
Pro Report PDF for GG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GG
Did Goldcorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Goldcorp is the world’s lowest-cost million-ounce gold producer with safe, profitable and sustainable mining operations throughout the Americas and in Australia. Production in 2005 is expected to exceed 1.1 m ounces at a cash cost of less than US$60 per ounce. The company has a strong balance sheet, no debt and no hedging. Goldcorp expects a 40% increase in production to 1.6 m ounces of gold in 2007 due to organic growth, and the company also intends to grow through acquisition. Goldcorp has 16 operations and development projects in 6 countries across the Americas. Goldcorp produced 2.42 million troy ounces of gold in 2009 at a total cash cost of $295 per ounce of gold. The company was founded in 1954 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.