GFI Key Stats
- Final Glance: Gold companies Dec 6
- Midday Glance: Gold companies Dec 6
- Barrick Gold Shakes Up Management, But I'm Still Not Buying Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- Early Glance: Gold companies Dec 6
- GOLD FIELDS LIMITED - Dealings in securities by directors and prescribed officers of Gold Fields Limited and major subsidiaries noodls Dec 5
- Shares of GFI Now Oversold Dec 4
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Kevin Bullock, President, CEO and Director of Volta Resources Inc. (VTR.TO) Dec 3
- Little luster seen for Gold Fields Dec 3
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Gold Fields (GFI) to Neutral Street Insider Nov 25
- Will Africa Tax Gold Miners' Patience? Fool Nov 23
GFI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Gold Fields is down 63.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Barrick Gold down 51.29%, and Goldcorp down 42.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GFI
Pro Report PDF for GFI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GFI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GFI
Did Gold Fields make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Gold Fields is one of the world's largest gold exploration and development companies and ranks as South Africa's #2 gold producer, after AngloGold Ashanti. Production in the country represents well more than half of Gold Fields' total sales. The company produces about 3.5 million ounces of gold a year at mines in Australia, Ghana, Peru, and South Africa. It has proved and probable reserves of 80 million ounces of gold. In 2008 its Peruvian property, the Cerro Corona mine, commenced production. The company was incorporated in 1968 and is based in Sandton, South Africa.