GFI Key Stats
- 3 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: GFI, SEE, CHRW The Street 03/04 05:00 ET
- 4:02 am Gold Fields declares 2013 mineral resources of 136.7 mln oz and reserves of 52.6 mln oz Yahoo 02/24 21:43 ET
- Newmont Mining: Future Depends on Indonesia Yahoo 02/24 10:42 ET
- Gold Fields declares 2013 Mineral Reserves and Mineral Resources noodls 02/24 05:37 ET
- Gold Fields Sees Fall in Resources as Hit by Rising Gold Prices Dow Jones 02/24 02:59 ET
- Newmont Misses on Q4 Earnings, Beats on Revs - Analyst Blog Zacks 02/21 09:44 ET
- Newmont Misses on Q4 Earnings, Beats on Revs Yahoo 02/21 08:44 ET
- Dealing in securities by director noodls 02/21 03:26 ET
- Quarter and year ended 31 December 2013 Reviewed Condensed Consolidated Results noodls 02/21 03:18 ET
- Pan American Posts Bigger Loss in Q4 - Analyst Blog Zacks 02/20 12:39 ET
GFI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Gold Fields is down 52.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Anglogold Ashanti down 22.50%, and Newmont Mining down 36.04%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GFI
Pro Report PDF for GFI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GFI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GFI
Did Gold Fields make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Gold
- Headquarters Country: South Africa
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: South Africa
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
Gold Fields is one of the world's largest gold exploration and development companies and ranks as South Africa's #2 gold producer, after AngloGold Ashanti. Production in the country represents well more than half of Gold Fields' total sales. The company produces about 3.5 million ounces of gold a year at mines in Australia, Ghana, Peru, and South Africa. It has proved and probable reserves of 80 million ounces of gold. In 2008 its Peruvian property, the Cerro Corona mine, commenced production. The company was incorporated in 1968 and is based in Sandton, South Africa.