GFF Key Stats
- This Stock Has Huge Upside Potential Fool Jun 17
- Griffon to Present at Stephens Spring Investor Conference Business Wire May 30
- Opko Health CEO Buys More Than 73K Shares and 4 Insider Trades to Note May 23
- Chesapeake Director Buys 450K Shares and 4 Insider Trades to Note May 22
- Monday 5/20 Insider Buying Report: LMNX, GFF May 20
- Is Griffon Good Enough for You? May 18
- Is Griffon Good Enough for You? Fool May 17
- GRIFFON CORP Financials May 15
- A Hidden Reason Griffon's Future Looks Bright Fool May 15
- How Fast Is the Cash at Griffon? Fool May 9
GFF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Griffon Corporation is up 42.10% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, AAON up 67.27%, and Italcementi up 56.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for GFF
Pro Report PDF for GFF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GFF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GFF
Did Griffon Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Griffon Corporation, founded in 1959, is a diversified manufacturing firm. Its primary divisions include, Home and Building Products, Clopay Plastics Products, and Telephonics Corporation. The company is known for manufacturing garage doors, landscaping products, specialty plastic films, and electronic information and communication systems, which it distributes through 48 service centers worldwide. Griffon oversees the operations of its subsidiaries, allocates resources among them and manages their capital structures. Griffon provides direction and assistance to its subsidiaries in connection with acquisition and growth opportunities as well as in connection with divestitures. Griffon also seeks out, evaluates and, when appropriate, will acquire additional businesses that offer potentially attractive returns on capital to further diversify itself. The Company is headquartered in New York, N.Y. and was originally incorporated in 1959.