GFA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-23.52%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3486|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||200.2%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-75.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||27.63%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Will DR Horton (DHI) Keep the Earnings Streak Alive? - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 8
- Gafisa S.A. Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- 5 Stocks Under $10 in Breakout Territory Sep 18
- 4 Stocks Driving The Materials & Construction Industry Higher Sep 13
- Homebuilding Stock Outlook - Aug 2013 - Industry Outlook Zacks Aug 22
- Homebuilding Stock Outlook - Aug 2013 - Zacks Analyst Interviews Zacks Aug 22
- Is Now The Time To Buy International Real Estate? Aug 20
- Gafisa S.A. Management Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Aug 12
- On Housing, Are Brazilians Over Their Heads? Forbes Aug 2
- 3 Stocks Under $10 Triggering Breakout Trades Jul 26
GFA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Gafisa is down 31.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.79%, DR Horton up 6.29%, and NVR up 10.09%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GFA
Pro Report PDF for GFA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GFA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GFA
Did Gafisa make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Gafisa S.A. operates as a home builder in Brazil. It engages in the development of residential buildings, including luxury buildings comprising swimming pools, gyms, visitor parking, and other amenities for upper-income customers; buildings for middle-income customers; and entry-level housing for lower-income customers. The company operates through the following segments: Gafisa, Alphaville, and Tenda. The company serves development and construction service clients. The company was founded in 1954 and is headquartered in São Paulo, Brazil.