GFA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.848|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||383.52M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.07%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2.01%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.70%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|11/10/2014 11:00 UTC||Misc||Gafisa SA Q3 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|11/07/2014||Earnings||Gafisa SA Q3 2014 Earnings Results|
|08/11/2014 09:00 EDT||Misc||Gafisa SA Q2 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|08/08/2014||Earnings||Gafisa SA Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|05/07/2014 10:00 BRT||Misc||Gafisa SA Q1 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|05/06/2014||Earnings||Gafisa SA Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
|04/28/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.0536, Declared Date: Mar 10 2014|
|02/27/2014 11:00 EDT||Misc||Gafisa SA Q4 2013 Earnings Conference Call|
|02/26/2014||Earnings||Gafisa SA Q4 2013 Earnings Results|
|12/30/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.2207, Declared Date: Dec 20 2013, Pay Date: Feb 25 2014|
GFA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Gafisa is down 48.10% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.36%, Beazer Homes USA down 19.49%, and Taylor Wimpey up 23.68%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for GFA
Portfolio Strategies Featuring GFA
Did Gafisa make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Residential Construction
- Company Website: http://www.gafisa.com.br
- IR Website: http://www.gafisa.com.br/ri/
- HQ Country: Brazil
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Brazil
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
Gafisa SA is a diversified national homebuilder serving all demographic segments of the Brazilian market. The Company manages and promotes all forms of real estate ventures.
GFA Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("GFA","name")
- Description: =YCI("GFA","description")
- Sector: =YCI("GFA","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("GFA","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("GFA","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.