GFA Key Stats
- Gafisa S.A. Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 13
- Emerging Markets Morning Roundup: China's Industrial Production Disappoints; Ind... May 13
- Gafisa Group Reports Results for 1Q13 Business Wire May 13
- Earnings Scheduled For May 10, 2013 Benzinga May 10
- 3 Stocks Pushing The Materials & Construction Industry Downward May 6
- GAFISA S.A. Financials Apr 18
- Cramer Says Buy Dunkin’ and Dollar Tree, But Sell Gafisa Now Apr 17
- Construction Sector Outlook: 2013 and 2014 to See Noticeable Improvement in Actu... Apr 15
- Options traders target gains in Gafisa stock on talk of unit sale Apr 11
- Emerging Markets Weekend Roundup: Chile's Economic Activity Slows; Bird Flu Wall... Apr 5
GFA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Gafisa is up 24.75% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, M.D.C. up 56.32%, and Homex Development down 61.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for GFA
Pro Report PDF for GFA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GFA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GFA
Did Gafisa make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Gafisa S.A. operates as a home builder in Brazil. It engages in the development of residential buildings, including luxury buildings comprising swimming pools, gyms, visitor parking, and other amenities for upper-income customers; buildings for middle-income customers; and entry-level housing for lower-income customers. The company operates through the following segments: Gafisa, Alphaville, and Tenda. The company serves development and construction service clients. The company was founded in 1954 and is headquartered in São Paulo, Brazil.