GES Key Stats
- A Look into the Apparel Market Fool 10:40 AM
- US Stocks Seen Higher Ahead of Bernanke' Speech 5:04 AM
- Trading Radar for 05/22: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ), Target (TGT), Toll Brothers (TOL... May 21
- [video] Ratings Moves: GES, CUB, PJC, LFL May 21
- Guess? Inc Stock Upgraded (GES) May 21
- Teen Jobless Rate Hobbles These Retail Stocks May 14
- Specialty Retailer Selling For A Bargain May 10
- What Does The Indian Market Offer Guess? May 10
- Specialty Retailer Selling For A Bargain Fool May 10
- Show Me the Money, Guess Fool May 10
GES Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Guess? is up 33.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.69%, Hanesbrands up 99.08%, and Aeropostale down 10.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for GES
Pro Report PDF for GES
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GES Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GES
Did Guess? make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Guess is an American clothing line brand. Guess also markets other fashion accessories besides clothes, such as watches, jewelry and perfumes. The company also owns the line Marciano. They began advertising in 1982, then later they introduced their iconic black-and-white ads in 1985. The ads have won numerous Clio Awards. Their fashion models have included a number of supermodels, many of whom, such as Claudia Schiffer, Eva Herzigova, Valeria Mazza, Kate Upton, Julia Lescova, and Laetitia Casta, first achieved prominence via these ad campaigns.