GEL Key Stats
- Genesis Energy, L.P. and Genesis Energy Finance Corporation Announce Commencemen... Jun 10
- Genesis Energy, L.P. Announces Expansion of Existing Gulf Coast Rail Facility an... May 21
- Genesis Energy, L.P. to Present at NAPTP MLP Conference Business Wire May 20
- Genesis Energy, L.P. to Present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Ener... May 10
- The 3 reasons to make a trade May 9
- Enterprise Products Partners Is Repositioning With a Purpose May 8
- Increasing Volume to Uncover Institutional Buying May 7
- Increasing Volume to Uncover Institutional Buying - Screen of the Week Zacks May 7
- 9% Current Yields from U.S. Oil and Gas Royalty Trusts -- Are These Esoteric Sec... May 6
- Analyst Moves: LVS, CMCSA, GEL May 6
GEL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Genesis Energy is up 95.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Targa Resources Partners up 43.18%, and Enterprise Products Partners up 30.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for GEL
Pro Report PDF for GEL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GEL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GEL
Did Genesis Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Genesis Energy, L.P., together with its subsidiaries, operates in the midstream segment of the oil and gas industry in the Gulf Coast area of the United States. The company operates through three divisions: Pipeline Transportation, Refinery Services, and Supply and Logistics. The company was founded in December 1996 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.