GEF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.43%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.986|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||24.05%|
|Net Income (TTM)||142.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.24%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.13%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.13%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ball Corp. Builds Structure for JPSS-1 - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Ball Corp. to Shut Danville Unit, Shares Up - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 18
- GEF Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average Nov 8
- Greif, PackH2O and Habitat for Humanity Team to Distribute 100,000 PackH2O™ Water Backpacks to Disaster-Prone Areas PR Newswire Oct 22
- GEF Crosses Above Key Moving Average Level Oct 18
- GREIF INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Termination of a Material Definitive Agreem Oct 3
- Study of Pollinator Habitat in Managed Forests Receives SFI® Conservation Leadership Award for Greif and Partners PR Newswire Sep 24
- Cash Dividend On The Way From Greif (GEF) Sep 16
- This Undervalued, Oversold High Dividend Stock Has 2 Payouts Going Ex-Dividend This Week Sep 14
- Greif Class A Earnings Call Insights: Guidance Details and Financial Metrics Sep 8
GEF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Greif is up 36.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Ball Corp up 14.16%, and Mobile Mini up 86.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GEF
Pro Report PDF for GEF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GEF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GEF
Did Greif make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Greif is a world leader in industrial packaging products and services. The Company produces steel, plastic, fibre, flexible and corrugated containers, packaging accessories and containerboard, and provides blending, filling and packaging services for a wide range of industries. Greif also manages acreage in the United States. With more than 200 operating locations in more than 50 countries, Greif is positioned to global as well as regional customers. Greif operates in these business groups: Rigid Industrial Packaging & Services, Flexible Products & Services, Paper Packaging and Land Management. Greif reported $4.2 billion in net sales for the fiscal year that ended October 31, 2011. Greif was founded in 1877 and is headquartered in Delaware, Ohio.