GEF Key Stats
- Ball Corp Wins KARI Contract May 15
- Ball Corp Wins KARI Contract - Analyst Blog Zacks May 15
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume decreases AP May 1
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume decreases AP Apr 26
- Ball's Earnings and Sales Miss Est. Apr 25
- Ball's Earnings and Sales Miss Est. - Analyst Blog Zacks Apr 25
- Global Hunter Securities Starts Greif Inc. (GEF) at Neutral Street Insider Apr 24
- Greif initiated with a Neutral at Global Hunter Apr 24
- 10 Mid-Cap Good-Yielding Stocks That Have Raised Payouts By At Least 7% A Year F... Apr 23
- Containerboard makers advance after report of price hike Apr 22
GEF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Greif is up 17.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Ball Corporation up 20.92%, and Mobile Mini up 154.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for GEF
Pro Report PDF for GEF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GEF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GEF
Did Greif make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Greif is a world leader in industrial packaging products and services. The Company produces steel, plastic, fibre, flexible and corrugated containers, packaging accessories and containerboard, and provides blending, filling and packaging services for a wide range of industries. Greif also manages acreage in the United States. With more than 200 operating locations in more than 50 countries, Greif is positioned to global as well as regional customers. Greif operates in these business groups: Rigid Industrial Packaging & Services, Flexible Products & Services, Paper Packaging and Land Management. Greif reported $4.2 billion in net sales for the fiscal year that ended October 31, 2011. Greif was founded in 1877 and is headquartered in Delaware, Ohio.