GE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.46%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.332|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.06%|
|Net Income (TTM)||13.86B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||45.54%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.93%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.82%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 1 Massive Game-Changer for Renewables Fool Dec 8
- The Dow's 5 Most Loved Stocks Fool Dec 8
- Why Natural Gas Could Save Coal Fool Dec 8
- 3 Stocks Heading Out of the Dow Doghouse in 2014 Fool Dec 8
- Defense News Roundup: E-Warfare, WMD, and Super Hercules Take the Stage Fool Dec 8
- Is It Time for Sears to Sell Craftsman? Fool Dec 7
- Is Caterpillar About to Hit $100? Fool Dec 7
- Social Security: Why CEO Calls for Cuts Infuriate Workers Fool Dec 7
- 1 Huge Sign That Fossil Fuels Are in Trouble Fool Dec 7
- Boeing and GE Lead Dow Higher, While General Motors Pulls Chevy Out of Europe Fool Dec 6
GE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). General Electric is up 30.28% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, United Technologies up 40.47%, and Honeywell International up 46.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GE
Pro Report PDF for GE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GE
Did General Electric make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
General Electric Company (GE), incorporated in 1892, is a diversified technology and financial services corporation. The products and services of the Company range from aircraft engines, power generation, water processing, and household appliances to medical imaging, business and consumer financing and industrial products. It serves customers in more than 100 countries. The company was founded in 1892 and is based in Fairfield, Connecticut.