GDP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||24.37%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-4.377|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-147.37M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||78.48%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-47.38%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - RAX, GDP, ZMH, CSOD And PANW Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- Tuscaloosa Shale Looks Promising The Street Dec 4
- Perilous Reversal Watch: Goodrich Petroleum (GDP) Nov 22
- Should You Worry About the Short Interest in Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (GDP)? Nov 18
- Should You Worry About the Short Interest in Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (GDP)? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 18
- Wider-than-Expected Loss at WPX Energy - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 11
- KLR Group Upgrades Goodrich Petroleum (GDP) to Accumulate Street Insider Nov 8
- Goodrich Petroleum (GDP) Shares Enter Oversold Territory Nov 7
- Today's Dead Cat Bounce Stock Is Goodrich Petroleum (GDP) Nov 6
- Goodrich Petroleum To Present At Upcoming Conferences noodls Nov 5
GDP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Goodrich Petroleum is up 133.1% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Gastar Exploration up 561.1%, and Devon Energy up 18.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GDP
Pro Report PDF for GDP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GDP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GDP
Did Goodrich Petroleum make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Goodrich Petroleum Corporation is an independent oil and natural gas company engaged in the exploration, development and production of oil and natural gas on properties primarily in Northwest Louisiana, East Texas and South Texas. It focuses on the Haynesville Shale and Cotton Valley Taylor sand in northwest Louisiana and east Texas; and the Eagle Ford Shale in south Texas, as well as holds leases in the Tuscaloosa Marine Shale oil trend in Louisiana and Mississippi. The company was founded in 1970 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.