GDP Key Stats
- 5 stocks that T. Boone Pickens and insiders like Jun 12
- Billionaire T. Boone Pickens' Energy Portfolio Jun 11
- Billionaire T. Boone Pickens' Energy Portfolio Fool Jun 10
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 31
- Goodrich Petroleum To Present At Upcoming Conferences PR Newswire May 31
- 5 Energy Picks From T. Boone Pickens May 29
- Billionaire T. Boone Pickens’ Top Q1 Stock Picks May 28
- High Yielding Energy Preferred Stocks May 28
- Goodrich Petroleum Drills Down on Preferred Dividend May 23
- GOODRICH PETROLEUM CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of S... May 23
GDP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Goodrich Petroleum is down 12.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.81%, Apache Corporation up 0.12%, and Occidental Petroleum Corporation up 11.56%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for GDP
Pro Report PDF for GDP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GDP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GDP
Did Goodrich Petroleum make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Goodrich Petroleum Corporation is an independent oil and natural gas company engaged in the exploration, development and production of oil and natural gas on properties primarily in Northwest Louisiana, East Texas and South Texas. It focuses on the Haynesville Shale and Cotton Valley Taylor sand in northwest Louisiana and east Texas; and the Eagle Ford Shale in south Texas, as well as holds leases in the Tuscaloosa Marine Shale oil trend in Louisiana and Mississippi. The company was founded in 1970 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.