GD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.74%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.8036|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.24%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-268.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.77%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.35%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.49%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Wednesday's Top Upgrades (and Downgrades) Fool Dec 11
- Budget Deal Is Good News For Defense Industry Dec 11
- CRT Capital Upgrades General Dynamics Corp. (GD) to Fairly Valued Street Insider Dec 11
- General Dynamics upgraded by CRT Capital Dec 11
- Boeing, Other Defense Contractors Win in the Budget Deal The Street Dec 11
- Raytheon Gets More DoD Orders - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- General Dynamics NASSCO to Construct Up to Two Follow-on Product Tankers for Seabulk Tankers, Inc. noodls Dec 10
- General Dynamics Awarded $25 Million to Modernize U.S. Air Force Network Security Globally noodls Dec 10
- General Dynamics C4 Systems Receives 2013 Nunn-Perry Mentor-Protege Award noodls Dec 10
- General Dynamics Receives $22 Million U.S. Navy Award for Common Missile Compartment Development noodls Dec 10
GD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). General Dynamics is up 34.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Lockheed Martin up 56.54%, and Northrop Grumman up 63.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GD
Pro Report PDF for GD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GD
Did General Dynamics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
General Dynamics is a market leader in business aviation; land and expeditionary combat systems, armaments and munitions; shipbuilding and marine systems; and mission-critical information systems and technology. The company was formed in 1952 through the combination of the Electric Boat Company, Consolidated Vultee (CONVAIR) and several others. Since then, they have been a leader of innovation and creativity in the marine, aerospace, defense, communications and electronics industries. The company grew organically and through acquisitions until the early 1990s, when they sold many of their defense-related businesses. They began expanding again in 1995, by acquiring additional shipyards and combat vehicle-related businesses. In 1997 they started buying companies that are expert in information-technology products and services. In 1999 they acquired Gulfstream Aerospace Corp., a global leader of the business-jet aircraft industry, and they expanded their business-jet service capabilities through the acquisition of Jet Aviation in 2008. Since 1997 they have acquired more than 50 companies. Their revenue has grown from $4 billion to approximately $32 billion in that time and their workforce has increased from 29,000 to approximately 90,000 employees today. General Dynamics Corporation was founded in 1899 and is based in Falls Church, Virginia.