GCI Key Stats
- [video] Five Must-See Charts for Yield-Seeking Investors May 17
- USA Today founder honored at memorial service May 17
- Cars.com Names the 2013 Nissan Sentra the Most Affordable Compact Sedan PR Newswire May 16
- Nearly three in ten employers plan to hire seasonal workers this summer, finds C... May 16
- Rhett Long Returning To Gannett as Publisher of The Spectrum PR Newswire May 15
- GANNETT CO INC /DE/ Financials May 15
- Five Real Estate Agents Will Receive Tools to Successfully Navigate Changing Rea... May 13
- Gannett Co Inc (GCI): Today's Featured Media Laggard May 13
- This Industry Isn't Dead Yet Fool May 13
- GANNETT CO INC /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Secur... May 10
GCI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Gannett is up 74.88% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, McClatchy Company up 7.92%, and New York Times Company up 60.74%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for GCI
Pro Report PDF for GCI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GCI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GCI
Did Gannett make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Gannett Company, Inc. is a publicly traded media holding company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia, near McLean. It is the largest U.S. newspaper publisher as measured by total daily circulation. Its assets include the national newspaper USA Today and the weekly USA Weekend. Its largest non-national newspaper is The Arizona Republic in Phoenix, Arizona. Other significant newspapers include The Indianapolis Star, The Cincinnati Enquirer, The Tennessean in Nashville, Tennessee, The Courier-Journal in Louisville, Kentucky, the Democrat and Chronicle in Rochester, NY, The Des Moines Register, the Detroit Free Press and The News-Press in Fort Myers. Gannett owns 23 television stations through Gannett Broadcasting Inc. and is the largest group owner of NBC-affiliated stations. Gannett also holds substantial properties in digital media including PointRoll, BNQT Media Group,Planet Discover,Ripple6 and ShopLocal through Gannett Digital.