GCFB Key Stats
- Granite City Food & Brewery Ltd. Set to Open Restaurant in Louisville, Kentucky Business Wire May 20
- GRANITE CITY FOOD & BREWERY LTD. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 17
- Granite City Food & Brewery's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Tran... May 14
- GRANITE CITY FOOD & BREWERY LTD. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and F... May 14
- Granite City Food & Brewery® Reports 22.4% Increase in Revenue in First Quarter ... May 13
- Q1 2013 Granite City Food & Brewery Ltd. Earnings Release - After Market Close May 13
- GRANITE CITY FOOD & BREWERY LTD. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, F... May 8
- Granite City Food & Brewery to Present at Baird's 2013 Growth Stock Conference Business Wire May 7
- Granite City Food & Brewery Ltd. to Release First Quarter 2013 Financial Results... May 3
- Former McDonald's Executive VP Will Make Granite City Food & Brewery Golden Apr 25
GCFB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Granite City Food & Brewery is down 4.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.57%, Jamba up 56.19%, and Kona Grill up 27.69%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for GCFB
Pro Report PDF for GCFB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GCFB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GCFB
Did Granite City Food & Brewery make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?