GCFB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.71%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4459|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-3.632M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.14%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-5.36%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- GRANITE CITY FOOD & BREWERY LTD. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Dec 5
- Granite City Food & Brewery Ltd. to Voluntarily Deregister Its Common Stock Business Wire Nov 27
- GRANITE CITY FOOD & BREWERY LTD. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 14
- November 11, 2013 - Minneapolis - Granite City Food & Brewery Reports 0.7% Increase in Revenue in Third Quarter 2013 noodls Nov 13
- Granite City Food & Brewery's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- GRANITE CITY FOOD & BREWERY LTD. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Stateme Nov 12
- Granite City Food & Brewery® Reports 0.7% Increase in Revenue in Third Quarter 2013 Business Wire Nov 11
- Granite City Food & Brewery Ltd. to Release Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results on November 11, 2013 Business Wire Nov 8
- GRANITE CITY FOOD & BREWERY LTD. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 22
- Granite City Food & Brewery Ltd. Considering Voluntary Deregistration Business Wire Oct 22
GCFB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Granite City Food is down 51.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Jamba up 18.75%, and Kona Grill up 80.16%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GCFB
Pro Strategies Featuring GCFB
Did Granite City Food make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Granite City Food & Brewery Ltd., operates two casual dining concepts under the names Granite City Food & Brewery® and Cadillac Ranch All American Bar & Grill®.