GCBC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.09%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.492|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.38%|
|Net Income (TTM)||6.361M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.58%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.71%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- GREENE COUNTY BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Amendments to Articles of In Nov 21
- GREENE COUNTY BANCORP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- GREENE COUNTY BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders, Other Events, Fina Nov 5
- GREENE COUNTY BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Oct 25
- Greene County Bancorp, Inc. Reports Earnings for Quarter Ended September 30, 2013 noodls Oct 24
- GREENE COUNTY BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 17
- Greene County Bancorp, Inc. (GCBC) Declares $0.175 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield Street Insider Oct 16
- Greene County Bancorp, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend Business Wire Oct 16
- GREENE COUNTY BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year, Financ Sep 20
- Reminder - Greene County Bancorp (GCBC) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon Aug 9
GCBC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Greene County Bancorp is up 26.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Pathfinder Bancorp up 30.98%, and Oneida Financial up 19.79%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GCBC
Pro Strategies Featuring GCBC
Did Greene County Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Greene County Bancorp, Inc., is a federally chartered holding company. The Company through its subsidiary attracts deposits from the general public and investing those deposits, in residential mortgage loans, commercial real estate loans etc.