GCAP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||51.55%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.582|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||75.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||23.26M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.24%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.61%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Short Interest In Gain Capital Holdings Moves 1016.4% Higher The Street Dec 11
- 7:32 am Gain Capital announces monthly metrics for November 2013; Retail OTC trading volume of $168.3 bln a decrease of 9.6% from October 2013 Dec 10
- GAIN Capital Announces Monthly Metrics for November 2013 noodls Dec 10
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases Dec 6
- Weak miners pressure FTSE, Tesco drops before update Dec 2
- GAIN CAPITAL HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Fina Nov 27
- GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. Announces Exercise of Full Over-Allotment Option for Convertible Senior Notes Due 2018 noodls Nov 26
- Raymond James Upgrades Gain Capital Holdings (GCAP) to Outperform Street Insider Nov 25
- GAIN CAPITAL HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement Nov 22
- GAIN Capital Prices $70 Million Convertible Senior Notes Due 2018 noodls Nov 22
GCAP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). GAIN Capital Holdings is up 75.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, TD Ameritrade Holding up 87.90%, and E*Trade Financial Corp up 121.2%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GCAP
Pro Strategies Featuring GCAP
Did GAIN Capital Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc is a global provider of online trading services, specializing in global over-the-counter markets, including spot foreign exchange, or forex, and precious metals, as well as contracts-for-difference.