GBR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1063|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.219M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.89%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-18.04%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News12/31 13:05
SA Breaking News12/10 12:45
Business Wire11/10 16:00
|10/30/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 New Concept Energy, Inc. Earnings Results|
|08/13/2014||Earnings||08/13/14 - New Concept Energy Reports Second Quarter 2014 Results|
|05/15/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 New Concept Energy Inc Earnings Results|
|03/31/2014||Earnings||Q4 2013 New Concept Energy, Inc. Earnings Results|
GBR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). New Concept Energy is down 32.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.53%, Comstock Resources down 72.53%, and VAALCO Energy down 14.41%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for GBR
Portfolio Strategies Featuring GBR
Did New Concept Energy make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas E&P
- Company Website: http://www.newconceptenergy.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Crude Petroleum and Natural Gas Extraction
- NAICS Code: 211111
- NAICS Industry: Oil and Gas Extraction
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
New Concept Energy Inc, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates oil and gas wells and mineral leases in Athens and Meigs Counties in Ohio and in Calhoun, Jackson and Roane Counties in West Virginia.
GBR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("GBR","name")
- Description: =YCI("GBR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("GBR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("GBR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("GBR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.