GBR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.30%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2031|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-91.03%|
|Net Income (TTM)||0.386M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.83%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.06%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NEW CONCEPT ENERGY, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Dec 3
- NEW CONCEPT ENERGY, INC. Financials Nov 26
- NEW CONCEPT ENERGY, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Nov 14
- New Concept Energy, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results Business Wire Nov 13
- NEW CONCEPT ENERGY, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- GBR: High-Flying Stock of the Day Oct 28
- InPlay: New Concept Energy states its policy is not to common on unusual market activity Oct 28
- New Concept Energy, Inc. Issues a Statement Business Wire Oct 28
- NEW CONCEPT ENERGY, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Aug 13
- New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR) Swings to Q2 Profit Street Insider Aug 12
GBR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). New Concept Energy is up 41.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Advantage Oil & Gas up 37.03%, and Delek Logistics Partners up 51.30%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GBR
Pro Strategies Featuring GBR
Did New Concept Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
New Concept Energy, Inc. operates oil and gas wells and mineral leases in Athens and Meigs Counties in Ohio and in Calhoun, Jackson and Roane Counties in West Virginia.