GBR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1837|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||0.355M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-4.68%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.74%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire06/25 14:30
Business Wire05/15 09:52
Business Wire04/25 10:27
|05/15/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 New Concept Energy Inc Earnings Results.|
|03/31/2014||Earnings||Q4 2013 New Concept Energy, Inc. Earnings Results.|
|11/21/2013||Misc||AGM Event for New Concept Energy Inc|
|11/06/2013||Earnings||New Concept Energy, Inc. Q3 2013 Earning Result.|
|08/12/2013||Earnings||New Concept Energy Reports Second Quarter 2013 Result.|
GBR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). New Concept Energy is up 82.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.88%, Delek Logistics Partners up 15.42%, and Xsilent Solutions down 60.00%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for GBR
Portfolio Strategies Featuring GBR
Did New Concept Energy make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas E&P
- Company Website: http://www.newconceptenergy.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Crude Petroleum and Natural Gas Extraction
- NAICS Code: 211111
- NAICS Industry: Oil and Gas Extraction
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
New Concept Energy Inc, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates oil and gas wells and mineral leases in Athens and Meigs Counties in Ohio and in Calhoun, Jackson and Roane Counties in West Virginia.
GBR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("GBR","name")
- Description: =YCI("GBR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("GBR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("GBR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("GBR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.