GBDC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.315|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||57.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||58.08%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||7.68%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire10/13 16:30
PR Newswire09/05 08:15
|09/12/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.32, Declared Date: Aug 07 2014, Pay Date: Sep 26 2014|
|06/12/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.32, Declared Date: May 08 2014, Pay Date: Jun 27 2014|
|03/13/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.32, Declared Date: Feb 04 2014, Pay Date: Mar 28 2014|
|12/13/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.32, Declared Date: Dec 03 2013, Pay Date: Dec 27 2013|
GBDC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Golub Capital BDC is up 3.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 11.83%, Encore Capital Group down 12.48%, and Mesa Royalty up 59.29%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for GBDC
Portfolio Strategies Featuring GBDC
Did Golub Capital BDC make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Asset Management
- Company Website: http://www.golubcapitalbdc.com
- IR Website: http://www.golubcapitalbdc.com/investor-relations
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Illinois
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2013
- NAICS: Portfolio Management
- NAICS Code: 523920
- NAICS Industry: Other Financial Investment Activities
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Golub Capital BDC, Inc., makes investments in senior secured, unitranche, mezzanine and second lien loans of middle-market companies that are sponsored by private equity firms.
GBDC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("GBDC","name")
- Description: =YCI("GBDC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("GBDC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("GBDC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("GBDC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.