GBDC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||50.35%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.391|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||61.90%|
|Net Income (TTM)||42.97M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||56.84%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||7.21%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Trading Radar for 12/03: Omnivision (OVTI), Bob Evans (BOBE), LTX-Credence (LTXC), Universal Technical Institute (UTI) Report Street Insider Dec 2
- 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: NMM, CODI, GBDC, GSJK Nov 18
- Golub Capital BDC, Inc. Increases Size of Revolving Credit Facility noodls Nov 4
- GOLUB CAPITAL BDC, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhi Nov 4
- InPlay: Golub Capital increases size of revolving credit facility to $250 mln from $100 mln Nov 4
- BDCs With The Lowest Fees: Part 2 Nov 4
- GBDC: Insiders Vs. Shorts Oct 29
- BDCs With The Highest Growth Potential Seeking Alpha Oct 24
- BDC Pricing: October 2013 Seeking Alpha Oct 23
- GOLUB CAPITAL BDC, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and E Oct 16
GBDC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Golub Capital BDC is up 22.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, American Capital up 26.20%, and Fidus Investment up 33.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GBDC
Pro Report PDF for GBDC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GBDC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GBDC
Did Golub Capital BDC make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Golub Capital BDC, Inc., makes investments in senior secured, unitranche, mezzanine and second lien loans of middle-market companies that are sponsored by private equity firms.