GB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.96%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8252|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||143.8%|
|Net Income (TTM)||20.93M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.31%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.60%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- GREATBATCH, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 5
- Greatbatch Q3 Earnings Beat Estimates Oct 25
- Greatbatch Q3 Earnings Beat Estimates - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 25
- Greatbatch's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 25
- Greatbatch, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 5:00 pm ET today Oct 24
- Greatbatch, Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Oct 24
- Greatbatch (GB) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c Street Insider Oct 24
- GREATBATCH, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 24
- Greatbatch, Inc. Reports 2013 Third Quarter Results Business Wire Oct 24
- Q3 2013 Greatbatch, Inc. Earnings Release - After Market Close Oct 24
GB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Greatbatch is up 81.72% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.28%, St Jude Medical up 77.12%, and Medtronic up 38.54%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GB
Pro Report PDF for GB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GB
Did Greatbatch make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Greatbatch, Inc is a developer and manufacturer of critical products used in medical devices for the cardiac rhythm management, neuromodulation, vascular, orthopedic and interventional radiology markets.