GAS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.93%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.790|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||200.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||329.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||66.07%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.15%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.15%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades AGL Resources Inc. (GAS) to Sell Street Insider Dec 2
- Questar Unit Opens CNG Facility - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- Friday Charts: The Death Of TV, Annoying Politicians And The Most Unexpected Economic Stimulus Plan Seeking Alpha Nov 15
- Atlanta Gas Light Welcomes NGVAmerica Conference & Expo to Atlanta noodls Nov 14
- BLJ, CLCT, BYM, JPC, GAS Nov 12
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Just Energy, Black Hills and AGL Resources Nov 11
- Moody's places ratings of most US regulated utilities on review for upgrade Moody's Nov 8
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Friday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 8
- Sempra Misses Both on Earnings & Sales - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 5
- Atlanta Gas Light signs contracts for two more CNG stations to be developed under the AGL CNG Program noodls Oct 31
GAS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AGL Resources is up 21.89% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Atmos Energy up 27.48%, and Questar up 20.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GAS
Pro Report PDF for GAS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GAS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GAS
Did AGL Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AGL Resources is an Atlanta-based energy services holding company with operations in natural gas distribution, retail operations, wholesale services, midstream operations and cargo shipping. As the nation's largest natural gas-only distributor based on customer count, AGL Resources serves approximately 4.5 million utility customers through its regulated distribution subsidiaries in seven states. The company also serves more than one million retail customers through its SouthStar Energy Services joint venture and Nicor National, which market natural gas and related home services. AGL Resources other non-utility businesses include asset management for natural gas wholesales customers through Sequent Energy Management, ownership and operation of natural gas storage facilities, and ownership of Tropical Shipping, one of the largest containerized cargo carriers serving the Bahamas and Caribbean region. AGL Resources Inc. was founded in 1856 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.