GAS Key Stats
- AGL RESOURCES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement... May 16
- AGL Resources Offers Senior Notes May 15
- AGL Resources Offers Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks May 15
- AGL Capital Corporation Announces Public Offering of $500 Million of Senior Note... May 14
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: ECT, GAS, LLL, SHW, CLF May 14
- GAS Ex-Dividend Reminder - 5/15/13 May 13
- A Hidden Reason That AGL Resources's Earnings Are Outstanding Fool May 10
- 2013 Dividend Achievers List Updates May 9
- 18 New Names for the 2013 Dividend Achievers List Investor Place May 8
- 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks May 7
GAS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AGL Resources is up 22.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Atmos Energy up 36.91%, and NiSource up 19.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for GAS
Pro Report PDF for GAS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GAS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GAS
Did AGL Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
AGL Resources is an Atlanta-based energy services holding company with operations in natural gas distribution, retail operations, wholesale services, midstream operations and cargo shipping. As the nation's largest natural gas-only distributor based on customer count, AGL Resources serves approximately 4.5 million utility customers through its regulated distribution subsidiaries in seven states. The company also serves more than one million retail customers through its SouthStar Energy Services joint venture and Nicor National, which market natural gas and related home services. AGL Resources other non-utility businesses include asset management for natural gas wholesales customers through Sequent Energy Management, ownership and operation of natural gas storage facilities, and ownership of Tropical Shipping, one of the largest containerized cargo carriers serving the Bahamas and Caribbean region. AGL Resources Inc. was founded in 1856 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.