GAME Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.93%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.502|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||63.66%|
|Net Income (TTM)||136.54M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||75.00%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.21%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- This Cheap Gaming Stock May Not Remain Cheap for Long Fool Dec 3
- Shanda Games Licenses Chain Chronicle from SEGA Networks noodls Dec 3
- Giant To Privatize, Other Gamers To Follow? Seeking Alpha Nov 28
- Shanda Games Beats on Q3 EPS Fool Nov 27
- Shanda Games: PC Game Sales Lackluster, MS Lowers TP Barrons.com Nov 27
- Q3 2013 Shanda Games Ltd Earnings Release - Time Not Supplied Nov 27
- Shanda Games' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 27
- Shanda Games Ltd Earnings Conference Call and Webcast scheduled for 8:00 pm ET today Nov 26
- Shanda Games Ltd Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 26
- Shanda Games Ltd. (GAME) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c Street Insider Nov 26
GAME Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Shanda Games is up 48.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Giant Interactive Group up 131.1%, and Changyou.com up 27.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GAME
Pro Report PDF for GAME
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GAME Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GAME
Did Shanda Games make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Shanda Games Limited is a leading online game developer, operator and publisher in China. Shanda Games offers a diversified game portfolio, which includes some of the most popular massively multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs) and advanced casual games in China, targeting a large and diverse community of users. Shanda Games manages and operates online games that are developed in-house, co-developed with world-leading game developers, acquired through investments or licensed from third parties. The company was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Shanghai, China.