GAME Key Stats
|Revenue Quarterly YoY Growth||-19.35%|
|EPS Diluted TTM||0.6358|
|EPS Diluted Quarterly YoY Growth||-26.43%|
|Net Income TTM||176.55M|
|Gross Profit Margin Quarterly||65.40%|
|Profit Margin Quarterly||19.82%|
|Payout Ratio TTM Pro||Go Pro|
- First Quarter 2013 Growth For Chinese Online Gaming Stocks Looking Solid 6:33 AM
- Shanda Games Ltd Earnings Conference Call and Webcast scheduled for 9:00 pm ET t... 6:09 AM
- Trading Radar for 05/22: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ), Target (TGT), Toll Brothers (TOL... May 21
- What Does Wall Street See for Shanda Games's Q1? Fool May 20
- Shanda Games to Report First Quarter 2013 Financial Results on May 23, 2013 (Bei... May 14
- Now Is The Perfect Time To Play The Sanda Game Seeking Alpha Apr 23
- Shanda Games to Fully Participate in Subsidiary Actoz's Proposed Rights Offering PR Newswire Apr 22
- Chinese Take-Away Becoming Tempting Again - Investors Should Revisit 'Chinaco' Apr 15
- Shanda Games' Subsidiary Actoz to Issue New Shares to Fund Mobile Expansion PR Newswire Apr 12
- Social Gaming Stocks: Is Shanda Games Limited A Decent Investment? Seeking Alpha Apr 12
GAME Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Shanda Games is down 27.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.41%, Changyou.com up 57.26%, and Perfect World up 3.69%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for GAME
Pro Report PDF for GAME
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GAME Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GAME
Did Shanda Games make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Shanda Games Limited is a leading online game developer, operator and publisher in China. Shanda Games offers a diversified game portfolio, which includes some of the most popular massively multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs) and advanced casual games in China, targeting a large and diverse community of users. Shanda Games manages and operates online games that are developed in-house, co-developed with world-leading game developers, acquired through investments or licensed from third parties. The company was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Shanghai, China.