GALE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.6946|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-77.15M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||84.75%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-381.0%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News11/18 13:34
|11/03/2014 17:00 EST||Misc||Q3 2014 Galena Biopharma Inc Earnings Conference Call|
|11/03/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 Galena Biopharma Inc Earnings Results|
|08/14/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Galena Biopharma Inc Earnings Results|
|06/27/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Galena Biopharma Inc|
|05/14/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 Galena Biopharma Inc Earnings Results|
|03/28/2014||Earnings||Q4 2013 Galena Biopharma Inc Earnings Results|
GALE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Galena Biopharma is down 40.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.29%, RXi Pharmaceuticals down 40.32%, and Repros Therapeutics down 43.28%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for GALE
Portfolio Strategies Featuring GALE
Did Galena Biopharma make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.galenabiopharma.com
- IR Website: http://investors.galenabiopharma.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Oregon
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Galena Biopharma Inc, is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing, targeted treatments that address unmet medical needs to advance cancer care.
GALE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("GALE","name")
- Description: =YCI("GALE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("GALE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("GALE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("GALE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.