GAGA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||68.28%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5322|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||24.38M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.45%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-8.63%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Le Gaga Holdings Limited Announces Change from Quarterly to Semi-Annual Financial Reporting noodls Nov 26
- Le Gaga Holdings Limited Announces Date of Annual General Meeting noodls Nov 22
- Le Gaga Holdings Limited Announces Filing of Annual Report on Form 20-F for the Fiscal Year Ended June 30, 2013 GlobeNewswire Oct 24
- Le Gaga Holdings Limited Announces Damage Caused by Super Typhoon "Usagi" GlobeNewswire Oct 4
- Le Gaga Holdings' Management Discusses F4Q 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Sep 17
- Le Gaga Holdings Ltd (GAGA) Reports Q4 Loss of RMB0.30/ADS Street Insider Sep 17
- Le Gaga Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2013 Earnings Release GlobeNewswire Sep 17
- SA Pro: Top Long And Short Ideas, Thursday September 12 Sep 13
- Le Gaga Holdings: A Buyout Arbitrage Opportunity Sep 12
- Le Gaga to Report Fourth Fiscal Quarter and Fiscal Year Ended June 30, 2013 Financial Results on September 17, 2013 GlobeNewswire Sep 5
GAGA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Le Gaga Holdings is down 7.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.64%, Archer-Daniels Midland up 60.18%, and Alico up 3.46%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GAGA
Pro Strategies Featuring GAGA
Did Le Gaga Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Le Gaga Holdings Ltd. is a greenhouse vegetable producer in China. It grows vegetables by using greenhouses primarily and produces and sells off-season vegetables. It operated ten farms in the Chinese provinces of Fujian, Guangdong and Hebei.