GA Key Stats
- Giant Interactive Group's Earnings Beat Last Year's by 16% May 13
- American Public Beats Earnings Est. May 10
- This $8 Stock Is Set to Scale Greater Heights Fool May 10
- American Public Beats Earnings Est. - Analyst Blog Zacks May 10
- TripAdvisor Beats Earnings in 1Q - Analyst Blog Zacks May 8
- Giant Interactive Group's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcri... May 8
- Giant Interactive Group Inc Earnings Conference Call and Webcast scheduled for 9... May 7
- Giant Interactive Group Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now May 7
- Giant Interactive Announces First Quarter 2013 Results PR Newswire May 7
- Giant Interactive Group, Inc. (GA) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c Street Insider May 7
GA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Giant Interactive Group is up 79.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.64%, Zillow up 59.19%, and Schawk up 13.74%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for GA
Pro Report PDF for GA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GA
Did Giant Interactive Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Giant Interactive Group Inc. is one of China's leading online game developers and operators in terms of market share. It mainly focuses on massively multiplayer online, or MMO, games that are played through networked game servers in which tens of thousands of players are able to simultaneously connect and interact. Many of its games are designed on a “Free-To-Play” model, by which users can access a Free-To-Play game at no cost, but pay for virtual products and services within the game. It currently operates multiple games including the ZT Online Series, ZT Online 2, Giant Online, XT Online, and The Golden Land. Its pipeline of games includes Spirits of the Warriors, Elsword, and Allods Online. The company was formerly known as Giant Network Technology Limited and changed its name to Giant Interactive Group Inc. in July 1947. Giant Interactive Group Inc. was founded in 2004 and is based in Shanghai, the People's Republic of China.