GA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.99%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7418|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.02%|
|Net Income (TTM)||182.95M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||86.87%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||60.30%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.06%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Giant Interactive Shareholder Alert: Former SEC Attorney Willie Briscoe and Powers Taylor LLP Investigate Going Private Proposal Business Wire Dec 5
- IPOs: Cinda Hot, Perfect World Not, Alibaba In London Dec 5
- Giant Interactive Group Inc. (GA) Enters Overbought Territory - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 5
- NetEase Shines While Most Online Gaming Stocks Ail Investor's Business Daily Dec 3
- Giant Interactive to Review Buyout Offer Dec 3
- Giant Interactive to Review Buyout Offer - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Giant Interactive (GA) Forms Special Committee for $11.75/ADS Bid Street Insider Dec 2
- Giant Interactive Announces Formation of Special Committee And Retention of Special Committee Legal Counsel PR Newswire Dec 2
- Lawyers Question Giant Interactive Buyout Dec 2
- Reforms Drive Longest Rally Since 2009: China Overnight Nov 29
GA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Giant Interactive Group is up 131.1% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Shanda Games up 48.35%, and Changyou.com up 27.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GA
Pro Report PDF for GA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GA
Did Giant Interactive Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Giant Interactive Group Inc. is one of China's leading online game developers and operators in terms of market share. It mainly focuses on massively multiplayer online, or MMO, games that are played through networked game servers in which tens of thousands of players are able to simultaneously connect and interact. Many of its games are designed on a “Free-To-Play” model, by which users can access a Free-To-Play game at no cost, but pay for virtual products and services within the game. It currently operates multiple games including the ZT Online Series, ZT Online 2, Giant Online, XT Online, and The Golden Land. Its pipeline of games includes Spirits of the Warriors, Elsword, and Allods Online. The company was formerly known as Giant Network Technology Limited and changed its name to Giant Interactive Group Inc. in July 1947. Giant Interactive Group Inc. was founded in 2004 and is based in Shanghai, the People's Republic of China.