FXCM Key Stats
- Billionaire Michael Price's Top Stock Picks May 20
- Top 4 Small-Cap Stocks In The Investment Brokerage-National Industry With The Hi... May 16
- FXCM INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Stocks rally on China, German data, euro gains May 8
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks rally on China, German data, euro gains Reuters - UK Focus May 8
- GLOBAL MARKETS-China, German data push shares to 5-year highs Reuters - UK Focus May 8
- Europe shares extend rally; Deutsche Telekom jumps May 8
- Europe shares extend rally; Deutsche Telekom soars May 8
- STOCKS NEWS EUROPE-Euro STOXX 50 put/call ratio bounces back Reuters - UK Focus May 8
- FXCM's Earnings Beat Last Year's by 35% Fool May 7
FXCM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). FXCM is up 55.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.91%, GAIN Capital up 11.38%, and CBOE up 70.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for FXCM
Pro Report PDF for FXCM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FXCM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FXCM
Did FXCM make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Forex Capital Markets, better known as FXCM, is an online foreign exchange broker based in the US. It provides services through its own online trading platforms and through third party platforms such as MetaTrader 4. FXCM allows retail and institutional clients to speculate on global foreign exchange markets in what is known as "margin forex trading". Outside the US, FXCM also provides trading in contract for difference on major indices and commodities such as gold and crude oil.