FXCB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.44%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.48|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-20.62%|
|Net Income (TTM)||5.534M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.53%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.33%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Fox Chase Bancorp, Inc. (FXCB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS Street Insider 01/29 16:36 ET
- Fox Chase Bancorp, Inc. Reports Earnings for the Quarter and Year Ended December 31, 2013 GlobeNewswire 01/29 16:30 ET
- Fox Chase Bancorp: Catalysts Present For A Buyout Yahoo 01/25 09:02 ET
- Fox Chase Bancorp, Inc. to Host Year End Earnings Conference Call on January 30, 2014 noodls 01/16 17:49 ET
- Sterne Agee Selects Top Northeastern Regional Bank Stocks for 2014: A Wall Street Transcript Interview with Matthew Kelley, Senior Research Analyst, and Matthew Breese, a Research Associate with Sterne Agee & Leach, Inc. 01/07 11:14 ET
- Fox Chase Bancorp, Inc. Announces Results for the Three and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2013 noodls 10/30 17:21 ET
- Fox Chase Bancorp, Inc. (FXCB) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c Street Insider 10/30 16:35 ET
- Q3 2013 Fox Chase Bancorp Inc Earnings Release - After Market Close 10/30 07:07 ET
- Fox Chase Bancorp, Inc. to Host Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call on October 31, 2013 GlobeNewswire 10/17 11:30 ET
- Fox Chase Bancorp obtains regulatory approval to convert to Pennsylvania Savings 10/03 13:01 ET
FXCB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fox Chase Bancorp is up 3.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Banner up 34.23%, and Astoria Financial up 45.63%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FXCB
Pro Strategies Featuring FXCB
Did Fox Chase Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Savings & Cooperative Banks
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Pennsylvania
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Maryland
Fox Chase Bancorp, Inc. is a holding company, which through its subsidiary, Fox Chase Bank offers traditional financial services to consumers and businesses in its market areas.